[SEL] Propane regulators

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Sat Feb 12 05:15:31 PST 2005

Hi Dallas,
Yes I run my HSCS side shaft on propane and last summer
my six horse M. They run nice and quietly on propane.
Here in Holland the most guys use a demand regulater as
shown in the picture. The Red one is for regulating the
pressure and the Blue one is the demand valve. When
starting the engine you push the little brass knob and when
the engine runs it opens automatically when the engine sucks
and closed when the inlet valve closed. Picture can be seen at:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/regulater.jpg

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.
jg.hammink at quicknet.nl