[SEL] Propane regulators

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Feb 12 10:10:41 PST 2005

Hi John,

When you rig one of your petrol (or parrifin) engines to use this "on demand"
propane setup, how do rig it?  Do you connect the propane line to the mixer
where the fuel line would normally go?  What sort of process do you go through
in setting & experimenting with mixtures?

I think this would make a great "how to" article for GEM.  8-))

I'd like to experiment a bit this summer.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com