[SEL] Flywheel dangers

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Dec 30 10:45:39 PST 2005

Hi Jim,

> Perhaps "hundreds" was a bit hyperbolic.  Then, again, the  majority
> of the area in upstate New York (other than
> Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany/Binghamton) is fairly rural in
> nature.

> Maybe I'll take a shot at this by picking out some particular county
> road and take "pot luck" at a likely looking house/barn or two.

Just keep one thing in mind...  Better ask before you go prowling around
the barns and sheds.  And occasionally, when you go up to the door of a
house in the country where you're not expected, you might just be looking
down a large bore barrel.  Be polite, friendly, and keep your hands where
they can be seen.  And if the answer is no, thank the folks, and leave
quietly.

See ya,  Arnie