[SEL] Flywheel dangers

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 11:17:58 PST 2005

AF-
  Of course.  I was not thinking along the lines of breaking and  entering :-)  My wife's family has an 8 generation in these parts  and, maybe, that can be used to an advantage in some way.  Again,  we'll see.  Anyway, I am not planning on getting shot over an old  engine.
  JM

Arnie Fero <fero_ah at city-net.com> wrote:  Hi Jim,

> Perhaps "hundreds" was a bit hyperbolic.  Then, again, the  majority
> of the area in upstate New York (other than
> Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany/Binghamton) is fairly rural in
> nature.

> Maybe I'll take a shot at this by picking out some particular county
> road and take "pot luck" at a likely looking house/barn or two.

Just keep one thing in mind...  Better ask before you go prowling around
the barns and sheds.  And occasionally, when you go up to the door of a
house in the country where you're not expected, you might just be looking
down a large bore barrel.  Be polite, friendly, and keep your hands where
they can be seen.  And if the answer is no, thank the folks, and leave
quietly.

See ya,  Arnie