[SEL] Flywheel dangers

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 09:15:51 PST 2005

OK-
  Perhaps "hundreds" was a bit hyperbolic.  Then, again, the  majority of the area in upstate New York (other than  Buffalo/Rochester/Syracuse/Albany/Binghamton) is fairly rural in  nature.  Many people in other parts of the country hear "New York"  and they think of 3rd and 42nd ;-).
  Maybe I'll take a shot at this by picking out some particular county  road and take "pot luck" at a likely looking house/barn or two.
  Again, I could be totally off base and find nothing at all.  As  indicated, my "clue" is all of the tractors that I see laying around.
  Who knows?
  JM

jlb94 at juno.com wrote:  Seriously...what do you  feel?
Hi Jim,

I seriously feel that - If you could unearth 2 or 3 (not hundreds)
engines,
it would be well worth your time & effort.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
 ,-._,-.          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
 \/)"(\/        Plan ahead -
 (_o_)          it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.