[SEL] New Way Mixer Re-Casting

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Wed Dec 28 16:39:41 PST 2005

Rick,

 What are the dimensions of the casting?  Can you get a picture that shows
the mounting brackets?    What is the configuration of the interior of the
part?  Would it be possible to cast it solid and just drill out the
passageways inside?  I do have some standard size round cores which I could
possibly use to save you the trouble of making a core box.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Works
Makers of Quality iron, steel, ductile iron
and nonferrous castings
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799