[SEL] New Way Mixer Re-Casting

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Dec 30 09:02:36 PST 2005

Rick, I will work on getting the dimensions today, and some more pictures of
the mounting bracket.

  Question please to all the New Way owners:

 Ya'll know that there's no needle valve.  How do I remove what I'm going to
call "the main jet?" i.e. the brass tube with the small hole in the side?
Are there TWO sets of male and female threads..one set on each side of the
mixer?

  I also think that on re-assembly the hole (jet) should be positioned
straight up and then locked with the external lock nut.  Believe the air
rushing around the circumference of the tube would create a low pressure
area on the back side where the jet(hole) is, and this would create the
"venturi effect."  Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Well enuf fer now.
Thanks
RickinMt.
PS:  Are there any decals available?