[SEL] Hotter than?

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Sat Dec 24 13:29:10 PST 2005

Sorry Arnie.  I lied.  Just checked with my son and it was actually 62 C.
However this should be qualified in that it was recorded in direct sunlight
as opposed to official readings which are usually taken in the shade.  While
he was there (As Samawah) he was regularly working on ASLAVS and other
vehicles in 50 to 59C.  Those that are over there now are in winter weather.

Cheers

Ron (Canberra, Aus 16.5 C at 8.45am Xmas Morning)