[SEL] Hotter than?

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Sat Dec 24 14:53:04 PST 2005

As always; only someone as yourself Dave could send a reply of this nature.
You must have read the first "Hotter than" post, it didn't contain engine
talk yet you decided to keep reading. Best you fire up your delete button a
little more so you don't get so pissed off with some of us Ozzies who just
like a little chit chat.

You can be such a wanker sometimes but Merry Christmas to you none the less

Russell