[SEL] health and safety gone mad/cabin fever??

F86SABRE f86sabre at kcweb.net
Thu Dec 22 18:47:18 PST 2005

As far as being able to roam the scrapyard, a veritable treasure trove for
the home shop machinist is The Yard Store in Wichita, Kansas.  It gets
salvage from all the aircraft manufacturers, and you can prowl to your
hearts content.  Address 725 Central.  Usual disclaimers.  Just a satisfied
customer.
Dan Bousman
Pleasant Hill, Missouri