[SEL] health and safety gone mad/cabin fever??

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Thu Dec 22 07:47:46 PST 2005

What about this.  If you put on all the requisite funny looking
equipment,
safety glasses, and ill fitting hard hat, and STILL got hurt, then what?
Dan Bousman
=        =        =        =
Hi Dan,

That was just sarcasm, I'm sure you know.

But - If you got hurt wearing all the "safety" garb -
I guess the company took all the precautions it could and suing would be
a lot harder.
I'm sure all that garb is required by their "Insurance Company" in order
to keep premiums low.

I'm a bit disappointed as most of the automobile "Junk Yards" don't allow
you to roam any more.
I've always loved doing that.
Now - You tell them what you want and they either have it or they don't.
There is one that I can still go to here in Finleyville and search for
what I want.

As for metal scrap yards - I can't think of any where I could do that.

Arnie mentioned that he knows of one.  I'd like to know where it is.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/        Plan ahead -
(_o_)          it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.