[SEL] health and safety gone mad/cabin fever??

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:53:18 PST 2005

On 12/22/05, F86SABRE <f86sabre at kcweb.net> wrote:
> What about this.  If you put on all the requisite funny looking equipment,
> safety glasses, and ill fitting hard hat, and STILL got hurt, then what?
> Dan Bousman

You would or should be covered by their Public Liability insurance.

We use hard hats, hi-vis jackets and steel capped shoes on most of our
rail depot service calls, so we have the stuff in the van 24/7. It's
not a problem for professional people who use it daily, just for those
who don't need it/use it regularly.

Most sites in the UK will escort you off-site pretty quickly if you
haven't complied with their safety requirements.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com