[SEL] ATIS Christmas Charity Auction?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Dec 19 06:02:32 PST 2005

Hi Jim,

Would you provide the list with a little more info on the engine?  What
model?  IHC made a great many different engines and they vary hugely in
terms of desirability.  What HP?  What condition & completeness?  Are you
proposing to donate it to the ATIS Charity Auction or are you offering it
up for sale?

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA