[SEL] Snipping and Flaming, and Sigs, and Castings

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 19:57:23 PST 2005

Wow Rick,

That's a helluva sig, and I was just ready to write about you. :-))

I got my casting back from Rick a few weeks ago. First class work and I
would recommend him for any castings you might need.

Jeff

P.S. Throw a link to your site in your sig. Some may not know of your work.

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado, USA
transteck at earthlink.net
http://frapa.us/