[SEL] Snipping and Flaming, and Sigs

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sun Dec 18 17:47:08 PST 2005

Just so that everyone knows where I am in case I need any help with
something I have modified my sig to include my location.

Rick Rowlands
sitting in my chair at the computer
in the living room
of our apartment on the third floor
on the north side of Youngstown, Ohio
halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh
halfway between New York and Chicago
on the North American Continent
in the northern hemisphere
of the planet Earth
Third body orbiting Sol
about halfway out on one of the spirals of the milky Way Galaxy