[SEL] bridge engine pics posted

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Dec 17 05:34:13 PST 2005

Hi Bill,

I'm with Tommy on this one; definitely worth saving!!  There are N's out there
that can be used as a source of parts to get duplicated.  Rick Rowlands is
getting pretty good at doing castings.

One thought for you to consider...  When you talk to the railroad next, see if
you can track down the folks that ran the bridge engine.  It's just possible
that the missing parts (or some of 'em) might be in storage somewhere nearby.
It might also be worthwhile talking to some of the local folks that live around
that bridge.

Granted it's a long shot, but if you find some of the parts...

GOOD LUCK!!  And keep us posted as you get deeper into the project!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pitsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com