[SEL] bridge engine pics posted

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Fri Dec 16 17:08:59 PST 2005

Bill,
    Great photos.  Yeah, that's a big N.  I would say about a 25 HP.
Its a throttler model, not a hit and miss.  I think they went to 8 spoke
flywheel at about 30 HP.  Sadly, it looks like the thieves have hit it
pretty hard.  I can tell its missing the exhaust valve box, fuel pump,
ignitor, ignitor trip, carb, throttle linkage, intake spring and cover,
air start pump, air pump cut off, mag, rod bearing, oilers, and probably
a few smaller items.  Its still worth saving if you can get it off their
economically.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY