[SEL] RE: Stover Engine Update

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 12 03:41:29 PST 2005

There are some photos of the Stover tractors in Power in the Past Vol.3. The
early ones seem to have been a Stover engine fitted to a tractor chassis (a
bit like IHC did) but the later ones were a different design. I would not
mind either type in my shed ;)
Curt has been trying to convince me to bring my YC Stover reunion but I
think it is a little heavy to fit in my luggage!

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/