[SEL] Arnie's Operation

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Wed Dec 14 04:20:07 PST 2005

Subject: Arnie's Operation

Last Sunday I received a call from Pat Hartman, Arnie Hartman's wife, saying
the he was operated on for brain cancer last Wednesday. He is presently in rehab
and should be coming home soon.  Arnie is from Monroeville, Indiana and is
known by many in the engine world. A few years back Arnie and I bought approximately130 engines from a collector in North Dakota. He lives approximately 40 miles from Portland,
Indiana and probably has never missed a swap meet or show there in I don't know how many
years.