[SEL] Question for the List

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Aug 30 04:41:27 PDT 2005

Larry,
The even more important question is, are you going to bring this cane
mill/engine to Cotton Ginning Days and run it?!
We'd really LOVE to see this operating at our show. Always good to see
the one operating at Belwood every year.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC
P.S. Wot! Not powering this with your Reid?! The cane mill belted to the
Reid would look neat.....