[SEL] Question for the List

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:05:11 PDT 2005

Hi Larry,

You can probably haul it short distances at a reasonable speed.  I hauled a
1.5 hp Fairbanks, 1.5 hp Novo, and a 6 hp Witte in the back of our half ton
truck one time. Proabably well over 1000 pounds. I would just put your cane
mill in the back of your truck and see if the rubber stoppers on the
suspension bottom out on your axle. Even if it does, your probably still ok,
as I've hauled loads with the suspension bottomed out before. Just have to
take it easy.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA