[SEL] Question for the List

Larry Sain lsain33 at charter.net
Tue Aug 30 05:16:44 PDT 2005

Hi Curt,

Yep, the setup at Belwood is a little Chattanooga #11.  Originally
horse-drawn, now geared to run off the PTO of a tractor.  If I could figure
out how to set it up, I'd have a nice display to bring to Cotton Ginning
Days.  The Reid might be a little overkill.  Also scares me just to crank
it!  Can you imagine throwing a belt on that thing?

Larry

PS  I'm still recovering from two back surgeries in July, but hope to be at
Dallas with at least a small engine.