[SEL] Soldering galvanized question

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Aug 12 05:38:41 PDT 2005

Thanks to all who have given advice of the tinning and soldering of
galvanized. It seems finding the Bakers/Ruby/killed flux will be easier
to find than the bucket itself! Have found lots of 10 quart buckets but
the size I am after, a 14 quart, is proving difficult to find in town.
Missy is on a mission to find a large bucket over the weekend. Oh Arnie,
she likes your suggestion of fitting the drain pipe securely enough that
it will survive a good whomp. It's what she is going to whomp with it
that has me concerned ;-)
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC