[SEL] Re: Curt's Bucket

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Aug 12 07:03:12 PDT 2005

Hi Curt,

McMaster-Carr has lots of choices in 14 quart buckets.
28 ga galvanized - $7.32    [4260T4]
26 ga galvanized - $15.06   [4260T6]
Or you could move up to stainless steel for $50-$100...  8-))

I'd go for the heavier 26 ga one since Missy is planning on doing some
whomping!!

See ya at Portland!!  Arnie