[SEL] NHMA stuff my thoughts

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Wed Aug 10 00:09:39 PDT 2005

Ok Adam. Lets come to the bottom line.
As an exhibitor, am I, or am I not, a capable person?
If I am, allow me the right to show my stuff  as I choose. This includes
allowing people in the engine area under my 'control'
If I am not, then kick me off the site.
Insurance doesnt come in to it.
I still want to see the number of claims  for the public in the compounds
under the guidance of exhibitors.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au