[SEL] Lineshaft equipment

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 16:43:22 PDT 2005

Good thinking Paul,

I have a 6hp FBM Z that will someday be hooked to a line shaft here. It is open crancked and
throttle governed. I will build a lean-to shed on the other end of my shop and put the engine out
there.  I want the steady speed of the TG and the shed addition is to protect the open crank.
I don't want the surge from a hit-n-miss if I get my horizontal milling machine loosened up and
working.