[SEL] Lineshaft equipment

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 3 07:54:26 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Craig Prucha used a 5 hp Economy (hit & miss) for years to power his
lineshaft machine shop.  http://www.antique-engine.com/shop/shop.htm

The Economy has since been replaced in the shop by a lovely 12 hp
Field-Brundage cam stopper.  Talk about some sweet music to work to!!
http://www.antique-engine.com/12field/field01.htm

See ya,  Arnie