[SEL] Lineshaft equipment

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 16:26:42 PDT 2005

Hi Rick,

Here are the lineshaft pictures I took this weekend. They are from the
blacksmith shop in Bird City. I shrunked em down a bit. Anyone wants
full size contact me and I'll build another page. Huge files. The
machine next to the lathe appears to be a mill. The project in the vice
looked like a bolt they were cutting the head on. Not running while I
was there.

Jeff Allen