[SEL] RE: Club bullshit!! Now with more details.

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Thu Aug 4 10:47:56 PDT 2005

> Thanks for all the comments. There were some that didn't quite
> understand my message, and perhaps I wasn't as clear as I could have
> been. I was mad as hell, and have calmed down some.

Hey Jeff!  When you joined FRAPA, did you sign a non-compete agreement?  If not,
tell the organizer that you'll attend and maybe bring some friends.  Call some
of the local engine collectors and invite them.  Either they'll come, or it will
just be you and Shorty.  If it's the latter, then you guys will get all the
attention.  There's no down side.

Rob

P.S.
I hope Ron doesn't get mad for giving away one of his secrets, but if your
homies come, serve chilled watermelon.  Enginemen are like stray dogs -- give
'em some food and they'll keep coming around.