[SEL] Re: Club bullshit!! Now with more details.

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Aug 4 14:12:51 PDT 2005

In a message dated 8/3/2005 9:44:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
transteck at earthlink.net writes:

<< I believe that every opportunity that is offered to our club to show
 engines and/or tractors should be looked at. >>

Jeff

At our monthly meetings anyone who knows of shows coming up or invitations
for club members to come to town events, etc., announces them so everyone and
anyone who can and wishes to attend does so without making it a "formal club
event".  I take my engines to a car cruise-in every third saturday evening and
have a great time as there are no other one lungers there!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com