[SEL] Lineshaft equipment

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:18:45 PDT 2005

On 8/3/05, Richard Strobel <Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com> wrote:
> I have a tendency to agree with you Paul, seems though that just the load of
> the lineshafting, belting,etc., would be enough to keep it from latching
> up..and especially if one is working a machine.
>
> Maybe not..be fun experimenting
>
> Rick

I wouldn't like to be around the machinery with the on/off action of
the governor! :-))

If you kept it below the governed point so it was always on power then
OK, but it would be a bit naughty otherwise.

Can't beat a nice diesel.... that vertical Witte at last years
Portland show was a nice lump, pity we couldn't have done a deal with
that one  :-))

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes