[SEL] Opinions wanted

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Apr 18 04:44:09 PDT 2005

WOW, Rob - to do that he'll have to skip the image format and OCR every
page and then error check then create an ASP or PHP script to do the
search.
Each page would have to be text - or the text within the image be in a
database.
There IS software to do this for him, but I doubt he wants to spend the
$300+ to get it.
(There is software that will scan images and index the text within.....)

Bill