[SEL] Opinions wanted/patent list

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Mon Apr 18 08:44:43 PDT 2005

Hi Jeff,
Lot's of good info there!
I too, started a patent list, while tracking down certain patents on items
we had, I decided to create a list so that I didn't always start
willy-nilly.  It's not a very big list right now, but if others do
 a patent search and want to add to it, it would be a benefit to all.
Unfortunately, I did not include the individuals who applied for the patent.
Just the patent #, the date, and the description of the item.  Here's what I
have so far http://homepage.mac.com/kelleygarcia/Engines/FileSharing16.html
Many of them are not engine related, but make interesting reading.
Again, I started the list to narrow where to begin for future searches at
the US Patent web page  http://www.uspto.gov/patft/index.html
If it's any help to anybody, have at it!
--
Kelley Garcia
La Habra, Ka.