[SEL] Opinions wanted

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Sun Apr 17 22:09:28 PDT 2005

> I want your opinions before I get too deep into this. Big
> project and  will take many months. I think I have a good
> balance of speed and  quality here. Let me know before
>I get into it for real. This will be  over 400 pages with hyperlinks
>from the index and the table of  contents. Take a look here at one page.

Hi Jeff,
That would be a fabulous resource, especially if it was in a list format where
one could do a ctrl-f search for the individual(s) to which the patent was
issued, the related company, the date, and the title of the patent.

Hiscox's listings are incomplete.  Many of us do manual patent searches, beating
our heads on the keyboard for hours looking for a specific patent.  Often the
search reveals unrelated engine patents.  Perhaps when we run across these
patents, we could send them to you for addition to your list.

As you mentioned, it would be a monumental task.

Take a look at a patent page I put together for Rumely stuff and patents issued
to the major players in that company.  It's a small list, and the labor to
compile that little bit was extensive.  http://rumely.rustyiron.com/patents.html

Please keep us informed of your intentions on this project.

Rob