[SEL] Please critique

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Apr 15 08:56:41 PDT 2005

Rick,
I'd rather you not send it as I don't think it has much merit for a high
quality publication like GEM. My piddly contributions to the hobby pale
in comparison to the greats of the hobby like Craig Prucha or a couple
of my local buddies Tommy Berry and Doug Kelley. These are the guys we
need to be encouraging to write articles for GEM about engine
restoration and model building.
Most of the stuff I post is just to give us something engine related to
discuss during those long winter months.
I do hope to write an article for GEM someday, on the behalf of my son
Devin and the restoration of his Baker Monitor. I think he would enjoy
seeing the fruits of his labor in a magazine. We all enjoyed seeing how
proud Lincoln Tucker was to see his picture on the front of GEM. I'd
like to see the same look on Devin's face too.
Thanks for your kind words.
Curt