[SEL] Please critique

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:20:34 PDT 2005

Now Curt, Please reconsider . Most of us GEM readers are just back yard
tinkerers and never will be as  good as Tommy or Craig, but we all can learn
a lot by articles like yours. I've never had any machine shop lessons at
all, I just blunder my way along and somehow get by. So send that in to
Richard  right now.  Steve