[SEL] Please critique

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Apr 15 07:11:00 PDT 2005

Curt;
  Corky and I enjoyed it very much.  All we can add is YOUR STUFF BELONGS IN
GEM!!!

We'd like to see articles on just about anything regarding restoration.
Ignitors, mixer, drill guides and removing keys, painting prep and final
coat....pattern making, casting,  you get the point.

And with your permission, I'd like to send this to Backus.

GEM is missing something lately

Thanks for taking the time pard!!!

Rick and Corky