[SEL] Semi OT - Trailer question

Tom Smith tsmith at hal-pc.org
Tue Apr 5 10:27:19 PDT 2005

IMHO you might have a short between the brakes and the lights,
upstream from the load and ground. If you can disconnect the ground on
both and check continuity between the lights and brakes with the
trailer disconnected from the vehicle, you should find a low
resistance path. If not check on the vehicle side of the connector
without the trailer connected.

Good luck