[SEL] IHC question - OT - not engine

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Apr 4 10:59:37 PDT 2005

It might be sort of fun to get it and see if it could be restored!

IH, like so many other companies, did a lot more than tractors and engines.

Geesh, Fred M even made cheese!

I bet he even made stuff to cut the cheese.

Anyway, it would be a great place to keep the ice for your drinks while
you work on getting an IH to run.
There are a few old refrigeration guys who will still work on those relics.

Bill