[SEL] IHC question - OT - not engine

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Apr 4 09:45:43 PDT 2005

Dwight,

Relax..... Don't think if the posting isn't directly about an engine
that it is off topic.  Your posting has all sorts of links to old
engines and our hobby in general. Grumpy George left the building and
hopefully won't be back for a long time ;-)  I'm sure it takes a fairly
significant amount of off topic postings to even get his attention.

WAIT George

Ps.. Kind of makes me feel like Jekyll & Hyde.