[SEL] IHC question - OT - not engine

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Apr 4 10:33:50 PDT 2005

See eBay item  7144771358; a little newer than what you are reporting but
perhaps representative of value.

I recall helping move a couple of these for neighbors back when they were in
use.  Real beasts to move!!!  They were pretty common in my part of the
country.  I'm skeptical of this having much value.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.