[SEL] Fairbanks Morse, Barn Fresh.....a question

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 08:22:27 PDT 2005

On Apr 3, 2005 3:35 PM, Best, George <George_Best at adp.com> wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Would love to take a look at your pictures, but I can't view them.
>
> First of all, to view them you have to be logged in with a user id and
> password.  I didn't have one, and there doesn't appear to be a way for a
> non AOL subscriber to get one.
>
> I think you need to give us your user id and password so we can view
> your pictures, or put them on one of the free services like Epson which
> anyone can view.
>
> George

George:

There is a link on that initial signin box to create a new account,
but having looked through the T&C's and knowing AOL's propensity for
selling it's mailing list, I gracefully declined.

Webshots is one of the free (up to a certain limit on size) display
sites, Epson also do one, plus of course there is Oldengine.org for
personal websites on engine stuff.

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes