[SEL] Fairbanks Morse, Barn Fresh.....a question

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Sun Apr 3 07:35:18 PDT 2005

Ron,

Would love to take a look at your pictures, but I can't view them.

First of all, to view them you have to be logged in with a user id and
password.  I didn't have one, and there doesn't appear to be a way for a
non AOL subscriber to get one.

I think you need to give us your user id and password so we can view
your pictures, or put them on one of the free services like Epson which
anyone can view.

George

Ps.  You can also email the pictures as attachments to:

George_best at apd.com