[SEL] Fooled again

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Fri Apr 1 22:56:45 PST 2005

Hey Jeff,

I have been on this list for a few years now. This happens about several
times a year and people threaten to leave and sometimes do. As you
noticed, they are still here. I even got a off list reprimand from one
of the members years ago when he thought I should hold back if I wasn't
absolutely sure about  what I was saying. He is still here and so am I.
On a different note, I hauled out my Massey Harris yesterday and after a
couple of cranks, if fired up and ran for a while before I had to get on
with home stuff. Spring is almost here.

Duncan

Jeff Allen wrote:

--