[SEL] Massey Harris tank cooled

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Apr 4 05:08:03 PDT 2005

Duncan,
Dunno if you happened to look over the Oz pictures I posted, but there
is a Massey Harris tank cooled photo at
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/Australia2005/Australia2005%20294.jpg

Have you ever seen a MH that was other than hopper cooled? This was the
first one of these I've seen. Pretty neat.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC