[SEL] Northwest Indiana Show

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 04:46:18 PDT 2004

In a message dated 9/27/04 11:38:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
fsarm at netnitco.net writes:

<<  It's not a perfect system,
 probably needs to be tweaked.  Anyone have some ideas on this? >>

Fred,

The entrance fee increase from $3 to $5 brought in an additional $2400 for
your club.  I would look at this versus what the $30 camping fee brought you.
And then look at in terms of say $10 camping fee.  $30 seems very steep and as
everyone knows once negativism starts it seems to spread like wildfire. That
you do not want!  Keeping the smaller shows like ours solvent is an ever
increasing challenge, especially with rising insurance rates, and trying to save
some money for a rained out show like we had 2 years ago.

Tom Schmutz
President, Stonewall Antique Power Association
Concord, Virginia
Germoamer at aol.com
http://www.oldengine.org/members/schmutz/