[SEL] Northwest Indiana Show

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 08:29:11 PDT 2004

Hi Fred,  Several groups that I am involved with are looking at ways to cut
costs and meet expenses. One Idea that we are kicking around is to obtain a
sponsor or sponsors to donate funds in exchange for their name being on the
tickets, banners and other show promo items. Maybe there is a large
equipment dealer or company in your area that you could talk with and
explain the benefits to both of you. Good luck , Steve Royster