[SEL] re: Saw Outfit Blade finish/now linseed oil

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 24 13:25:18 PDT 2004

Rob Skinner wrote:

> Have her put a dab behind each ear. The smell is delicious.

I've heard of unusual olfactory fetishes but you've got one to top em
all Rob!

>As thin as possible, ok?  Get the picture?

Got it!

>What's the condition of Missy's New Way, and what is the desired finished look?

Hint of red on the flywheels, hint of green on the engine base, with
several of the original flower details still there. Cooling fin are
rusty iron looking. Would make a nice engine for the wet oiled/linseed
treatment.

>Rob
>P.S.
>Or you could roll them up and smoke 'em as you cruise around in that Hippy Love Bus of yours.

Still have the humongous bong found under the front seat of the bus that
would hold a good dozen of these linseed soaked rags.
Will invite all the neighbors for a toke!
Curt