[SEL] Saw Outfit Blade finish/now linseed oil/now browning

Kelley Garcia kgarcia at rustyiron.com
Fri Sep 24 14:55:17 PDT 2004

Hi Curt,
I'd say the guys filled you in about linseed oil, both raw and boiled.  As
for browning, you can get the stuff at any good gun shop, as it is made by
Birchwood Casey http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/137718.
Or you can make up your own recipe if you like
http://www.midwayusa.com/rewriteaproduct/137718
Or as some have said, you can just 'piss on it'  (their terms, not mine!)
Personally, I just couldn't bring myself to do something like that!

Whichever way you go, have fun!
--
Kelley Garcia
La Habra, Ka.