[SEL] Nat Rally SEL Compound

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Sat Sep 11 03:38:13 PDT 2004

Hi Kerry,
         No appologies needed mate, if the SEL want a compound let me know Ill slot one in. But that being said alot of guys I know will be attending with and representing there clubs in a specific club compound??? which do you want? club or sel?

The alternative is a private meeting place for the SEL Im sure can arrange this with no problems but of coure I will wait for the direction of the SEL over all before I approach the committee with this. Let me know what you want gents.

Cheers,
      Adam